Take the next step in your career and join a team where you will thrive and enjoy coming to work.
At CommBox we develop cutting-edge technologies and making the customer communication world a better and more efficient place. Imagine all of the people you can help by making their lives more convenient.
If you are fun, like a challenge and work hard, we want to meet you. Come join our talented and dedicated team of software developers, project managers, support engineers, and business professionals.
Product Manager – Job 1002
Our next-generation Automated customer communication solution enables enterprises to increase customer satisfaction, ROI, and business growth.
Using the CommBox platform, companies can automate repetitive tasks while managing customer interactions across multiple channels (website chatbots, messaging, emails, social and more).
Commbox’s mission is to pave the way for companies worldwide to become autonomous enterprises, without losing their quintessential human touch.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about perfecting technology and going above and beyond their imagination. If you’re looking to take part in the revolution of automated business solutions, build a career and have a great time while doing it all—CommBox is the perfect place for you!
Work closely with the Product Strategy group, UX, and customers to understand high-level requirements and break them down into detailed, well-defined, and prioritized product roadmaps.
Work with R&D/Design/QA to ensure accurate product
Understand customer needs and gather product requirements
Manage all lifecycle stages for a product
At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager from a B2B SaaS company
Experience with UX/UI
Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
Relevant degree mandatory
FP&A – Financial Planning and Analysis
- Our next-generation automated customer communication solution enables enterprises to increase customer satisfaction, ROI, and business growth.
- Using the CommBox platform, companies can automate repetitive tasks while managing customer interactions across multiple channels (website chatbots, messaging, emails, social and more). Commbox’s mission is to pave the way for companies worldwide to become autonomous enterprises, without losing their quintessential human touch.
- We’re looking for people who are passionate about perfecting technology and going above and beyond their imagination. If you’re looking to take part in the revolution of automated business solutions, build a career and have a great time while doing it all – CommBox is the perfect place for you!
- Deliver key financial forecasting, along with insightful performance reporting and analysis
- Analyze actual, forecast, and budget expenses on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Manage budget control and analysis to maintain expense control
- Prepare detailed budgets and provide monthly reports of usage
- Take on the monthly and quarterly closing process (provisions, analysis, monthly reports, and presentations)
- Financial forecasting and budgeting while engaging various stakeholders in the company\
- At least 3+ years of experience as FP&A or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Accounting/Business Management
- Positive attitude, ability to work independently, self-learn, and adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint.
- Efficient and creative problem-solver
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Experience working with NetSuite – advantage
- Ability to function well under pressure and with a heavy workload (short timetable)
- Well-organized with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to manage interfaces with all the organization divisions.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
Full Stack Developers – Job 1000
Relevant degree – mandatory.
Experience in Machine Learning, NLP – an advantage.
Location: Kibbutz Glil-Yam (Herzliya), Israel.
Senior Project Manager
At least 2 years of experience as a project manager in a technology company- SaaS B2B
Strong technical skills for guiding customers through technical processes
Proven ability to work in a team-oriented, client-focused environment
Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with diverse Operations, Technology, and other business groups, spanning all organizational levels.
Ability to handle concurrent activities under pressure
Experience with Israeli client
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent verbal communication skills in Hebrew & English
SDR (Sales Development)
We’re looking for an SDR (Sales Development Rep) to join our sales team at CommBox.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders
- Compose briefs and market researches
- Follow the team’s tasks and get everybody to complete them
- Initiate contact with outbound leads
- Provide potential prospects with information about Commbox and the value of our solutions
- Conduct conversations with decision-makers from SMB and large enterprise companies
- Ensure prospects meet our qualification criteria
- Schedule qualified customers for sales calls
- Build and maintain a profitable sales pipeline
- Disseminate opportunities and educate Account Executives as necessary
- Manage CRM activity and track the performance of sales operations.
- Prior remote sales experience – must
- Amazing English – must
- Super organized
- Prior Saas experience in a similar role – a big advantage
- Ability to conduct in-depth research via various online tools – must
- Past experience in working with enterprise customers
- Self-starter with a track record of self-management in order to get the job done
- Pre-call planning and time management skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, google docs)
- Sales training and HubSpot experience a plus
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Additional languages – a big advantage
- Excited to work in a high-energy sales team environment
Interested in joining us? Send your CV to – [email protected] 👈
Installation, integration and troubleshoot solutions tailored for customer need
Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines
Manage environments in Amazon Web Services
Perform root cause analysis for production errors
Maintain awareness of industry best practices in terms of IT operations, fast deployment, security considerations and monitoring tools
System and network administration (a minor part of the role)
Experience with AWS technologies (EC2, RDS, VPC, S3, Lambda, Cloudfront)
Experience with both Windows and Linux based systems, an understanding of system performance areas and security
Hands-on experience with scripting languages (such as: Bash/Python)
Experience with source code management and infrastructure automation tools – Github, Jenkins, Ansible
Experience with network troubleshooting on-prem, cloud and hybrid web environments
Experience with Docker and container orchestration frameworks
Experience with MYSQL, ELK, Redis, IIS, Directory Services
Knowledge of Kubernetes, Cloudformation, Terraform, NewRelic
Knowledge of infra as code and familiarity with DevOps culture principles
Technical Support TIER 2
We are a fast-growing Startup and we are looking for Technical Support to join our growing team. Proven experience in Technical Support for local & global clients – at least 1 year. Ability to handle concurrent activities under pressure. Excellent organizational skills. Excellent verbal communication skills in Hebrew & English.
Account Executive / Sales Manager
Hands-on lead will be responsible for driving sales of CommBox platform and solutions for multiple markets and territories. The AE will represent CommBox and drive sales, exceeding sales objectives. The AE will manage all aspects of the sales process including active prospecting, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. This is a quota-carrying sales position.
Responsibilities include hands-on sales leadership
- Define and execute territory and account sales plans for your assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer interaction and transactional information in a CRM system
- Coordinate pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide presentations, product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Execute a land-and-expand sales strategy with well thought out enterprise sales strategies.
- Provide regular reporting of prospecting, pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
- Experienced.5 years enterprise software sales experience. Minimum 2+ years of experience selling SaaS solutions into enterprise accounts. Early-stage company a big plus.
- Performer. Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory.
- Domain Expert. Business Intelligence, Analytics, Predictive Modeling or similar background/experience.
- Sales Cycle Expert. You have expertise at enterprise level. You develop and lead prospects by applying analytics to specific business issues. You know how to “drive a deal.”
- Evangelist. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in CommBox’s mission. You can go beyond relationship management.
- Team Player. You understand early-stage. You understand the need to work as a team for everyone to be successful. You know there are never enough resources and every day presents a challenge. You thrive on “building it yourself” and the satisfaction it brings.
- Excellent Communicator. You know what to say and more importantly, how and when to say it.